MY MOST RECENT POST: TRAVEL DIARY PART ONE: EDINBURGH
Hi, my name is Sarah! I’m a third year student at York University’s Glendon College, and I’m pursuing a Bilingual Honours iBA Major/Minor in International Studies and Gender and Women’s Studies. It’s a mouthful, I know.
I’m a member of the Glendon eAmbassador team. Us lovely folks are here to share our university adventures and experiences (didja see the name of the site?) with you, and to answer any questions that you have. If you click the “J’ GL” sticker in the top-right-hand corner, you can read the blogs by all of my wonderful fellow eAmbassadors and get to know them.
A bit more about me…
I live in Toronto during the year, but I’m actually from Kingston. I love to cook, read, and travel. I’ve just finished my second year as the Social Media Coordinator and Head of Media Relations for the Glendon Hispanic Club. Now, I’m the Vice President.
Hmmm… what else? Here are some quick points:
- In first year, I lived on residence and helped my house to win the House Cup (#TeamEstrogen for the win!).
- I’m currently in Brussels, Belgium for my exchange and I’ve lived in Europe twice before.
- In first year, I took part in the Research Mentorship Program.
- If you let me, I will talk your ear off about One Direction, Marvel, Star Wars, etc.
- If I could have any superpower, I’d probably want neurokinesis or plant manipulation.
- I have a bunny named Otis, and he is my heart
- My twitter is @SarahMillsGL, if you have any questions or comments.
Welcome to the site!